Monday, January 22, 2007

Tagged? Hmmmmm

I used to love "Freeze tag" when I was little ... this adult version is a little scarier. 6 word stories ....
:) Thanks John!

Here's my shot:

Two Heartbeats; scared parents; wonderful life.

Chaos; Emigration; Trepidation; Resignation; Assimilation.

Many books, tests; brand new life.

What do you think?

I guess I should tag a few others ... Greenmountaincountrymama and Too Fat for Ponies - are you up for the challange?

Thanks John for getting me back to this page ... when I get stressed, I should write, but I find that I feel blocked.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Can't imagine why you'd be stressed with our mother coming... hahaha

Heidi said...

Thanks for the tag. Come and read. I also have a cool pirate name "Mad Bess Rackham". Hope to see ya soon!

Mother Jones RN said...

great job, nice thoughts, good nurse:-)